Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2018

No Privacy.

Tableau Vivant - \\ Abbie hair, come with styling hud! @ Collabor88 event! It's so pretty!! I adore it forever!!

Vinyl - Hart Wide Legs,  I actually won this fat pack from Vinyl  just for liking her flickr ad and you can also win if u like and share on fb.I am so grateful to Little Toast for sending me them and I simply adore these pants. You can pick them up @ Collabor88!

DD - Peacock Boho Chair Set comes with a ton of animations it is adorable and comes with the little basket behind me. You can get this @ The Chapter Four!

JIAN - Pudgy Persians

Ohemo - Hilda cateye glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Places

[monso] Roseanne Hair- Tight ponytail hairstyle inspired from Rose's new song is out @ Collabor88 Monthly Event ! - 3 styles Persefona...