Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Jolene

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him just because you can
Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
And I cannot compete with you, Jolene
He talks about you in his sleep
There's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name, Jolene

[monso] - My Hair - Hina plus Big Bunny ear @ Mainstore as a Gift you can pick up this hair @ Fameshed!

::SG:: - Rachel Stilleto MESH Nails @ The Chapter Four!


+Dreamcatcher+ - Your choice dress Maitreya / RARE @ The Chapter Four!

KZ Poses -  Ring A female mirrored poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Places

[monso] Roseanne Hair- Tight ponytail hairstyle inspired from Rose's new song is out @ Collabor88 Monthly Event ! - 3 styles Persefona...