Translate

Friday, July 28, 2017

Classy counts too.

I love blogging clothes and pretty things, Most of all I love when I get to blog all the things I love most in Second life. One of them happens to be Clef de Peau. Today is my first day to get to have the opportunity to be part of their blogging team. Since I have started blogging over the last year. I have noticed most designers are busy and probably get annoyed with questions and messages. I know it happens to us as well. I did notice however that the designer of Clef de Peau took his time to chat and be kind. He was not in the fast lane like lots of designers are. He made time to make you feel like you were a person that mattered. I have many designers that also do this as well. Marco however stuck out. he smiled in his messages. It showed loud. It made me think we need to always show kindness because we do not know what another person may be going through in their lives. Whether we are busy or not. It matters.

Clef de Peau - Ann Dress  available in 13 colors. I am wearing Burgundy . I love it because its so classy casual. You can get this at Shiny Shabby Event.

Hair - Truth -  Margarita available @ the Uber Event








No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Places

[monso] Roseanne Hair- Tight ponytail hairstyle inspired from Rose's new song is out @ Collabor88 Monthly Event ! - 3 styles Persefona...