Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Waves


Wave after wave, wave after wave

I'm slowly drifting 

And it feels like I'm drowning

Pulling against the stream


Today I visited Trip and Tate's new sim deciduous . I urge everyone to go take a look. It is a sim made with love, strength, sadness, beauty, failure, and mixed emotions along with the powerful demons that endure our souls. I must say that this sim really is apart of every one's lives in one way or another. I am also including one of the songs that played at their sim as I rested, and drifted away in a time of memories this sim brought back to me from my own personal life experiences.

Dress - Poppy - Lulu Dress *twilight purpe* 8 options available 
 You can get this at Uber
Hair - Tukinowaguma- Lima Hair includes 3 versions @ Tres Chic


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Places

[monso] Roseanne Hair- Tight ponytail hairstyle inspired from Rose's new song is out @ Collabor88 Monthly Event ! - 3 styles Persefona...