Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Secrets

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
I'm sick of all the insincere
So I'm going to give all my secrets away

Credits go to West End for the Secrets friends pose exclusive @ Cosmopolitan

I am also wearing the newest item by Dahlia called - Luna - Bracelet its so cute and I will be blogging a close up tomorrow. This will be featured at the Coven Event and it has a matching necklace as well. The event starts August 3rd.

MadPea Crocodile Float you can get this cute animated float at the Aqua event starting August 3rd

Hair - *TKW* Lima @ Tres Chic
Blouse - Kiki @ Blueberry
Shorts - Kiki @ Blueberry

Body - Maitreya
Applier - Rosie old and unavailable by L'etre

Location - Corlevoli Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Places

[monso] Roseanne Hair- Tight ponytail hairstyle inspired from Rose's new song is out @ Collabor88 Monthly Event ! - 3 styles Persefona...